Taking Advantage of Big Data
SAS Visual Analytics is a high-performance, in-memory solution for exploring massive amounts of data very quickly. It enables users to spot patterns, identify opportunities for further analysis and convey visual results via Web reports or the iPad.
A key component is the SAS® LASR™ Analytic Server, which quickly reads data into memory for fast processing and data visualization. Users can then explore all data, execute analytic correlations on billions of rows of data in just minutes or seconds, and visually present results. This helps quickly identify patterns, trends and relationships in data that were not evident before.
To quickly understand what SAS Visual Analytics can do for your business watch the video below:
At BIOS we are all about Big Data. Our approach to storage allows companies to efficiently collect and store Big Data, our agile data solutions give companies the ability to access Big Data, we help companies secure big data and in partnership with SAS we enable companies to have 'The Power To Know'. SAS Visual Analytics literally changes the game, below are some of the advantages you can give your business with SAS Analytics:
- Empower users with Big Data exploration to drive improved decision making. Sub-setting or sampling of data is not required. By using all data that is available, users can look at more options, make more precise decisions and drive success even faster than before.
- Answer complex questions faster, enhancing contributions from your analytic talent. SAS Visual Analytics augments the data discovery and exploration process by providing extremely fast results to enable better, more focused analysis. Analytically savvy users can quickly identify areas of opportunity or concern so further investigation can take place quickly.
- Improve information sharing and collaboration. Large numbers of users, including those with limited analytical and technical skills, can quickly view and interact with reports via the Web or mobile devices, while IT maintains control of the underlying data and security.
- Liberate IT by giving users a new way to access information. Free IT from the constant barrage of demands from users who need access to different amounts of data, ad hoc reports or one-off requests for information. SAS Visual Analytics enables IT to easily load and prepare data for multiple users. Once data is loaded and made available, users can dynamically explore data, create reports and share information on their own.
- Provide room to grow at a self-determined pace. SAS Visual Analytics provides the option of using commodity hardware as well as database appliances from EMC Greenplum to support increasing demands for fast access to big data. It is designed from the ground up for database optimization and scalability.
How Does it Work
How can you win if you dont know the score? SAS Visual Analytics allows ordinary members of your team to have the information they need to win in business. SAS Visual Analytics can work for your organization in the following ways:
Scalable high-performance solution enables the visual exploration of data on commodity hardware.
SAS Visual Analytics was designed from the ground up to utilize high-performance capabilities to process massive amounts of data. SAS's established analytical expertise combined with their newest in-memory technology provide the unprecedented ability to visually explore billions of rows of data, glean insights from that data and easily share the insights via the Web and mobile devices- in milli seconds.
More approachable analytics help widen the understanding of data and analytic methods. SAS Visual Analytics can be used by anyone in your organization. Unique features, such as autocharting and "what does it mean" capabilities, make SAS Analytics easy to use, even by those with nontechnical or limited analytic backgrounds.
In-memory technology provides larger volumes of analytic computations and guided analyses. SAS has combined the sophistication of visual data exploration with in-memory analytic computations in a way that makes it easier for large numbers of users to understand and benefit from complex data.
Ability to perform descriptive analytics in-memory without having to develop SQL code. SAS LASR Analytic Server (a key component of this solution) was custom-built for large analytical workloads and is tuned to deliver blazingly fast results.
BIOS has established a strong partnerships SAS. Our focus on datacenter solutions combined with their game changing product SAS Visual Analytics will provide your company with The Power To Know.
Call us toll free on 800 BIOSME (246763) or int: +971 4 6070800 to start the conversation.