Acquiring customers. Expanding products and services. Hiring more staff. You have enough to focus on.
The primary challenge for any CIO or IT manager is to meet the organization's diverse business needs while minimizing system complexity and cost. IT managers are being pressured to introducing new technologies into the business at every increasing rate’s in order to maintain the businesses competitiveness.
BIOS make sure the physical, logical and operational IT network infrastructures are in line with your business requirements. We produce detailed network design specifications and implementation tactics necessary to achieve clients’ business objectives. BIOS can provide you with complete network IT design documentation that identifies the specific technologies to be used. We can also produce Low Level Designs to show you these technologies will be configured and implemented. Our IT Network Design solutions also take into consideration how the new technology will integrate into your exsisting hardware and software and how it will be managed on an ongoing basis
Developing a detailed design is essential to reduce risk, delays and the total cost of network deployments. Benifits from this engagement include:
- IT Network Design documentation that provides a clear blueprint for network implementation with long-term growth possibilities.
- Reduction in the time frame for future network upgrades.
- A network is easier to maintain and operate.
- Clear and structured network design that eliminates logical errors, addresses scaling issues and reduces troubleshooting efforts, resulting in higher uptime and better network availability.
- A reduction in the information infrastructure ownership, faster time-to-market and, above all, improved competitiveness.
Our IT Network Design services typically have the following outputs:
- High-level network review: Experienced and knowledgeable consultants offer a consultative review and set of recommendations for your existing network.
- Network implementation planning: a plan to satisfy requirements for implementing a network design or network change, such as deployment plan, migration plan and implementation.
- Low-level network design: A detailed network design for a complex solution, including network diagrams and configuration templates for integrating devices into your network.
- High-level network design: Design and plan for new network solutions, including identifying requirements and defining the high-level architectural, topological and functional specifications.
BIO provides an implementation-ready design that you can use to engineer your network. We consider your technical requirements and network design goals to create an architecture optimized for your organization that can reduce the need for costly redesign, improve performance and scale to support future change.This process is designed to give you, the customer, the information you need to make an informed decisions.
Call us toll free on 800 BIOSME (246763) or int: +971 4 6070800 to start the conversation.
BIOS is the leading IT infrastructure provider in Dubai, Abu Dhabai and across the UAE.