Location: Dubai, UAE
• Assist clients in the daily maintenance of data/security network infrastructure including LAN, MAN, WAN, WiFi. Serves as tier 2 and/or tier 3 resource for trouble tickets and work orders for security and data networks and related network infrastructure devices.
• Work as a final point of escalation for all complex issues.
• Manage data/security networking relationships and work with vendors to escalate issues when appropriate.
• Review data monitoring stats and confirm SLAs are being obtained with carriers.
• Review network utilization statistics to verify that circuits are properly sized. Take proactive approach in provisioning bandwidth to meet needs or determines more analysis is required to determine types of bandwidth usage.
• Consult, assess or audit, design and interview customers to determine highly technical requirements.
• Provide regular status reports on tasks accomplished, current issues and progress toward goals.
• Install, configure and manage Routers, switches, wireless Access points, WLC, WAAS
• Configure and maintain QoS, IWAN, PBR, Routing Protocols and Security Gateways.
• Support overall Network Engineering framework including routers/switches and firewalls.
• Maintain efficient and trouble free operation of all local and remote data communication.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation of network design, operation and procedure manuals.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Valid CCIE R&S certification is mandatory
• Experience working with managed service provider/ cloud provider – not only customer side
• Cisco Network Engineer with experience in analysis, design, implementation and support of Cisco security/data system solutions including datacenter infrastructure.
• 7+ years hands on Cisco engineer networking experience including routers switches and firewalls.
• Experience with remote network infrastructure management a plus.
• Experience working with Cisco WAAS, Cisco IWAN (PBR) is required.
• Experience working as a consultant is a significant plus.
• Routing and Switch experience strongly preferred
• Implementation experiences on network/security/datacenter infrastructure would be a plus.
• Strong verbal and written skills ability to articulate demonstrate and discuss on issues and solutions with our US clients.
• Must work as a team player on our operations and engineering fulfillment teams
Sr. VMware Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
• Minimum of 5 years of L2 experience with VMware in a cloud and managed services provider
• Knowledge of ESXi CLI
• Exposure to VMware vCenter
• Windows Administration
• VMware patching strategies.
• Strong hands-on experience with vSphere systems administration and support including VMotion, HA, DRS, VDS, Affinity rules, vCenter, storage migrations, and P2V migrations
• Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting, system hardware, installation, firmware patching, and VMware software patching.
• Strong hands-on experience with vSphere problem determination, capacity planning and root cause analysis.
• Experience with running administrative reports in using vRealize Operation Manager.
• Understanding backup and restoration with Veeam
• Understanding DR concepts
• NOC experience
• Troubleshooting is not only limited to vmware. Troubleshooting guest OS is required
Qualifications - VCP VTSP VSP MCSE
Microsoft L1 Engineer
Location: Dubai, UAE
Technical Support Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, India
• Work with customers to resolve the technical issues and provide assistance in fixing the issues related to the customer operating system (Cloud and On-premise) within stated SLAs
• Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to identify and Isolate system issues; diagnose and resolve issues and where relevant escalate issues to relevant colleagues and external Vendors managing follow up activities to ensure cases are resolved and closed within SLA
• Allocate support cases to senior and specialist engineers and manage follow up activities to ensure cases are resolved and closed within SLA
• Installation / re-installation / configuration of systems as required
• Good understanding of Replication and Backup Software products ( Zerto, Veeam, Symantec, Acronis preferred )
• Basic knowledge of Cloud, Managed Services, VMware and Storage Systems
• Support for local area network issues (LAN), DHCP, DNS etc.
• Manage updating of detailed case notes in CRM in real-time
• Manage timely and complete customer liaison and communication
• Ensure BIOSME standard operating procedures are adhered to
• Candidates must be having at least 1 years of experience in a technical help desk environment (preferably within an Managed Services environment)
• Major Requirement: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the initiative and confidence to proactively communicate with customers.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good team player equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team
• High level understanding of Cloud (IaaS), Disaster Recovery, Back Up, Managed Services, Networking
• MS Windows Servers / Client Operating System, MS Office, Active Directory / Exchange knowledge would be added advantage,
• Availability to work standard IT shifts (3 x 8 hours shift pattern)
Cloud Sales Executive
Location: Dubai, UAE
We are looking for highly talented sales individuals who not only have a complete command over the trade of B2B selling but are great at taking care of their clients. The candidate for this position will create and close new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.Will be involved in end to end sales process which includes cold calling, face to face meeting, presentation, contract and proposal writing, negotiation and closing.