Free Download: The 8 Common IT Pain Points Go Virtual Addresses
Go Virtual Eliminates Your IT Pain Points
In today’s technology‐driven environment, business agility depends on IT agility. But for many organizations, the potential business value of technology has become literally trapped within traditional IT infrastructures that are too rigid, costly and complex to keep up with the pace of real‐time business.
The 8 common pain points of the traditional approach to IT infrastructure can be summarized below:
- Pain Point #1: Under-utilization and over provisioning of resources.
- Pain Point #2: Storage wastage.
- Pain Point #3: Inefficient data recovery mechanisms.
- Pain Point #4: Inefficient power utilization.
- Pain Point #5: High OPEX (maintenance and warranties) and continual CAPEX required.
- Pain Point #6: Various points of management with poor visibility of issues ahead of time.
- Pain Point #7: Limited scalability.
- Pain Point #8: Inelastic and slow to respond to business requirements.
Download this whitepaper and see how the Go Virtual solution can cure your pain!
You can also call us toll free 800 BIOSME (246763) to discuss how best to leverage Go Virtual for your specific needs.
Business Integrated Operating Systems Middle East or simply: BIOS was formed in 2002 in the U.A.E. With a pedigree in Networking and Unified Communications, since 2007 BIOS has become a lead player in Virtualization and is considered by many to be the first and one of only a few Cloud and System integrator Companies in the Middle East.
As a Cloud and System Integrator, BIOS specializes in Unified Storage, Virtualization and Unified Communications. BIOS has comprehensive range of solutions in Desktop, Server and Storage Virtualization, backed with 24/7 Managed Services.