For most organizations, achieving an effective disaster recovery plan is more than a technology problem. It takes a lot of manpower, equipment and expertise to implement and maintain a disaster recovery strategy that will actually work when you need it most.
That’s why more companies are turning to Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). DRaaS allows organizations to quickly and electively set up a DR solution. By removing the need for up front CapEx investment and ongoing costs associated with real estate, ISP costs and maintenance, organizations can implement the DR they need for their critical services in as little 7-10 days for a fraction of the costs of in house solutions.
Benefits CloudHPT DRaaS
- Quick deployment of a DR solution that does not require application modification to obtain protection.
- Completely stand-up your workload in a in country remote Cloud within your selected RTO.
- Pay only for the utilized infrastructure and the managed service, saving money compared to solutions that duplicate the entire environment.
- Full control over self-test with access to compute resources throughout the year to ensure the environment recovers effectively.
- Visibility and control over what is being replicated and the service status.
- Recover your application at full-production capacity rather than on old, depreciated gear.
- Accurately predict and manage monthly expenses.
- Host your data in a T3+ Datacenter
- 24x7x365 Support. Have an army behind you to support your business when it needs it most.