A fully managed and secure cloud comes with a lot of advantages for the working reality COVID-19 has brought.
- For a start it removes the IT Infrastructure away from the office and removes the risks associated with it.
- It provides for infinitely more scalable remote working.
- It allows customers to quickly spin up new services as they try new avenues to market such as eCommerce.
- It makes adding Disaster Recovery extremely easy.
- Since security is built in; risks to the business from a cyber-attack reduce enormously.
But in addition and perhaps most of all a fully managed cloud helps companies prepare for the new economic realities COVID-19 has brought.
Companies more than ever need to reduce costs and increase efficiencies. Our fully managed and secure cloud removes capital expenditure on IT infrastructure and also the need to waste human capital on keeping the lights on allowing it to be focused elsewhere.
In addition our fully managed cloud is usually significantly more affordable than unmanaged hyperscale cloud providers.
To show you just how much money your company can save in the short to mid term please download our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) ROI whitepaper.